Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Reflection

Reflecting back on the course, what are three major themes you would identify that connect the various topics discussed in this course – how are they connected to more than one topic, and how do they connect with what you knew before this course? What knowledge have you gained with regards to these three themes you have identified?

The semester is not quite half way to its completion, so it is impossible to fully reflect or to fully evaluate the impact that Biochemistry will have on me. I can however say that I cannot imagine attending PA school (Knock of Wood) without this course. Every class, my understanding of processes and systems I thought I understood come into focus and become clearer. Looking forward from here, I see this class and the experience gained by it making Organic Chemistry much more manageable.

The scope of this class is perfect when considering it as an introduction to the organic concepts needed to succeed in a legendarily hard class. Meanwhile, the introduction organizing and creating the various media sites that we have been working on may one day come in handy. The world is changing rapidly and technology is steadily creeping into our lives and not by osmosis either, this is full scale active transport.

From the Iphone that I carry, allowing me access to the internet from just about anywhere in the world, to texting and keeping up with the events of my life, as well as the lives of my family and friends (Note: IF you have 4 Iphones, you can pop popcorn with them, LOOK that up on UTUBE when you get the chance!!!) to the laptop computer that I am writing this blog entry with; our lives are changing and the experience given by the technology related portion of this class with help to keep me relevant in the days and years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment